Equipped with an internal splitter, the Camino-108S allows for the use of an existing FM antenna. This makes it particularly easy to retrofit the AIS transponder. Your radio is connected directly to the Camino instead of the FM antenna. The splitter ensures that devices always have sufficient transmission power.
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, USB interface
- Powerful, integrated splitter
- Integrated GPS module with external GPS patch antenna with 3 m connection cable
- AIS signal transmissions can be switched off (with optional TX-Off Box, item no. 95544)
- 12/24 V operating voltage
- Size.: 159 x 88 x 46 mm
- Incl. configuration software
- With GPS patch antenna (cable length 3 metres)
- The transponder can be connected to a PC via the USB interface (mobile devices are not supported via the USB interface).
Installation tutorial AMEC Camino 108S
Find the latest software for your AMEC device here.
|Model||Integrated splitter||SOTDMA||Output power||Integrated WiFi|
|Camino 108||2 watts|
|Camino 108S||2 watts|
|Camino 108W||2 watts|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .