Equipped with an internal splitter, the Camino-108S allows for the use of an existing FM antenna. This makes the installation of the AIS transponder particularly easy, seeing as the existing radio is connected directly to the Camino, instead of to the FM antenna. The splitter ensures that the devices always have sufficient transmission power.
- NMEA2000, NMEA0183, USB interface
- Powerful, integrated splitter
- Integrated GPS module with external GPS patch antenna with 3 m connection cable
- AIS signal transmission can be switched off (with optional TX-Off unit, Art. 95544)
- 12/24 V operating voltage
- Dimensions: 159 x 88 x 46 mm
- Incl. configuration software
- Including GPS patch antenna (cable length 3 meters)
- With CE approval
Tutorial AIS Transponder with integrated Splitter
Find the current software for programming your AMEC device here.
|Model||Integrated Splitter||SOTDMA||Transmitting Power||Integrated WiFi|
|Camino 108||2 Watt|
|Camino 108S||2 Watt|
|Camino 108W||2 Watt|
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: email@example.com or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .