- Semi-flexible, i.e. can be fitted to a curved surface once during installation. Permissible deflection 60° per metre.
- Can be walked on if it is mounted/glued firmly over the entire surface on a stable, load-bearing base.
- 80 cm long PLUS and MINUS connection cables, pre-assembled with standard 4 solar connectors.
- Integrated bypass diode in the connection box.
- 3 mm thick
- Low weight
|SVB #||Product||Pmax||Voc||Isc||Vmp||Imp||Weight||Length||Width||Connection Cable||Eyelets|
|24282||Classic 50 JB||50W ± 5%||21,.V||3.05A||17.6V||2.84A||1 kg||62.2cm||53.5cm||2x 0.8m||4x 6mm inside Ø|
Our hints and tips
- SUNBEAMSYSTEM Classic modules are designed by the manufacturer exclusively for use in northern climates (North Sea / Baltic Sea). It is therefore not advisable to use them in hot regions. We recommend the use of SUNBEAMSYSTEM modules from the TF series in such cases.
- The Classic modules are fitted with metal eyelets. Do not drill any additional holes in the laminate and only use these eyelets to screw the modules in place. Failure to do so may result in delamination and water penetration.
- Never place large modules directly on a bimini. Movement of the textile surface caused by the wind will lead to the modules being repeatedly and frequently deflected, which can lead to serious power losses and even breakage of the internal cell connections and thus to premature failure of the modules.
Caution: Failure to observe the above points will result in loss of warranty.
- Our installation tip: All semi-flexible modules are normally subject to a certain thermal expansion, which should be taken into account during installation in order to avoid unnecessarily straining the laminate at the fixing points.
In order to leave enough room for thermal expansion, we recommend the use of large washers or V4A washers and max. 4 mm screws for Classic modules.
On request, suitable white plastic rosettes are also available in sets of 10 (Li364#30106030).
If you do not wish to fix the modules using the stainless steel eyelets, you can also securely attach the modules using side clips.
These are also available on request as sets of 4 (Li364#30106014). 2 midclip sets (Li364#30106022) are available for two directly adjacent modules, also only on request.
- A matching connector set or 5 m or 10 m long solar connection cables are optionally available for the modules.
- When selecting the connection cables, make sure that the cable cross-sections are large enough to keep the voltage losses on the cable path between the solar module and the charge controller as low as possible (< 2%)!
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .