Necessary accessories for this item
*** The fuel level sensor data sheet is available in our downloads section ***The universal ultrasonic sensor TS1 is usable for fuel, drinking water and sewage tanks. No more incorrect display, as there will be no deposits an the sensor. Easy installation on standard SAE 5 tank flange.
- 10 - 32 volts (12 v / 24 v electrical system)
- tank depth: 200 to 2000 mm
- distance from the middle of the sensor to the tank walls or splash guard: at least 150 mm
- programmable output for ohmic or DC values (10 - 180 ohms, 10 - 300 ohms, 240 - 33 ohm, 0 - 5 volts)
- temperature range: 4 - 65°C
- for metal and plastic tanks
- suitable for fuel, diesel, fresh and gray water and sewage
- attachment according to SAE5 standard (5 holes in a hole diameter of 53 mm)
- installation requirements: at least 42 mm diameter filler neck / minimum distance to the tank sides 150 mm / install parallel to the media surface
- optional M4 screws for installation required, length depending on tank / installation situation
- electrical connection: 3 wires with open end, about 15cm long / red: PLUS electrical system, black: MINUS electrical system, green: sensor output to the instrument
- The device has to be programmed by us. Please fill out the data sheet in our download area. This service is free of charge for you. If you want to have your tank sensor TS1 reprogrammed for another tank, we have to charge our programing fee.
- The medium itself, the temperature, the viscosity and the surface condition of the medium (for example, air bubbles) can affect the measurement results.
- In conjunction with SIMARINE Pico battery / system monitors, the output signal must be programmed at "0 - 5 Volt" and the TS1 must be connected to a voltage measurement input of the Pico.
- Although some of the tanks of the manufacturer CAN have a connection fitting with SAE-5 flange / holes, the TS1 cannot be mounted directly on the connecting fitting, as its housing would collide with the surrounding connections. By using the asdapter item 21594 mounting would be possible. For this purpose, the threaded holes inside the adapter must be drilled and the TS1 including its seal fixed on the tank with long mounting screws. When programming the TS1, the value of the top limit must be set at a minimum of 30 mm.
Customers also bought
Customers ask customers
Your question will be automatically forwarded to other SVB customers and published on the product page. Please do not ask any questions which can only be answered by the SVB team – such as the status of an order or product availability. You are also more than welcome to contact our SVB team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on: +49 (0)421 57290510 .